From the dynamic duo behind SO VEGAN comes an all-new cookbook designed for the everyday vegan cook. Roxy Pope and Ben Pook are on a mission to make cutting back on meat and dairy easy, accessible, and tasty for everyone, regardless of their prior experience with veganism (or with cooking, for that matter!). Their new book, One Pot Vegan, is full of deliciously straightforward, time-saving recipes including One-Pan Lazy Lasagne, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, and One-Pot 'Chicken' Supreme.
To celebrate the release of One Pot Vegan, we've teamed up with Falcon, the iconic British enamelware brand, to offer you a chance to win a five-piece set of enamelware, along with a signed copy of One Pot Vegan, so you can get cracking with some delicious vegan dishes at home.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details and answer the question below (you might find a useful hint here).
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 3rd August 2020 and closes at midnight on 3rd October 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive A Falcon enamelware Bake Set in red and a signed copy of One Pot Vegan by Roxy Pope and Ben Pook. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA