*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
To celebrate the release of The Lemon Tree Café, a fictional story by Cathy Bramley set against the backdrop of a little Italian café that lends the book its title, and complete with a section of aptly-themed lemon recipes, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on a copy of the book as well as a Kate Spade notebook and recipe book with a beautiful lemon design.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below (you can find a clue to the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 15th September and closes at midnight on 6th October. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winners to receive 1 copy of The Lemon Tree Café, 1 Kate Spade New York Concealed Spiral Limoncello Notebook and one Kate Spade New York Lemon Recipe Book. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.