Renowned for its lavish and experimental approach to mixology, The Alchemist is the nation’s favourite cocktail bar, with outposts from London to Leeds. Creative, surprising, and intensely flavoursome drinks (think Caramelised Rum Punch, Rhubarb and Custard Sour, and Grapefruit and Apricot Martini) make The Alchemist stand out from the crowd. Now, you too can stop the show with your mixological skills, thanks to The Alchemist Cocktail Book. A spellbook of cocktail making sorcery, The Alchemist Cocktail Book will level up any dinner party, barbecue, or boozy picnic-in-the-park.
To celebrate this thrilling new addition to our bookshelves, we’re offering you the chance to win one of The Alchemist’s signature cocktail gift boxes, plus a copy of The Alchemist Cocktail Book. Two runners up will also receive a copy of the book. To enter, simply fill in your details and answer the question below (you might find a hint here).
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 28 May 2021 and closes at midnight on 28 July 2021. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winners to receive an Alchemist Signatures Cocktail Gift Box and a copy of The Alchemist Cocktail Book. 2 runners up will receive a copy of The Alchemist Cocktail Book. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA