Fancy getting your hands on a brilliant bundle of some of the best cookbooks of 2018? Enter our competition to win this enviable instant cookbook collection, featuring the lastest releases from Jamie Oliver, Yotam Ottolenghi, Mary Berry and Nadiya Hussain.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 20th November 2018 and closes at midnight on 10th December 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of each of the following titles: Ottolenghi SIMPLE, Berber & Q, Venice, The Green Roasting Tin, Together, Three Ingredient Baking, Classic, Jamie Cooks Italy and Nadiya's Family Favourites. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.