To celebrate the release of MasterChef: The Classics with a Twist, a collection of 100 inspiring and enticing recipes from a decade of MasterChef champions, The Happy Foodie is offering one lucky winner the chance to bag a £50 gift card to spend at masterchefgiftcard.co.uk and a copy of the book. A brilliant resource for food and wine lovers, among the fantastic selection of products on offer you'll find fine wines, craft beers, organic produce and artisan cheeses, making this the perfect gift card to bag before you do your Christmas food shop.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question (you can find a hint here).
Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Friday 9th November 2018 and closes at midnight on 30th November 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 copy of MasterChef: The Classics with a Twist and 1 £50 gift card from masterchefgiftcard.co.uk. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.