Rachel Khoo's brand new cookbook, The Little Swedish Kitchen, takes us on a delicious tour of the seasonal food in the place she now calls home. Brimming with Swedish classics all adapted to Rachel's style of cooking, expect the likes of Swedish Fish Tacos and a Breakfast Blueberry Pie alongside plenty of delicious Swedish buns. It's a beautifully presented joy to read and brilliant insight into Swedish ingredients and culinary customs.
To celebrate the release of The Little Swedish Kitchen, we have teamed up with Lakeland to give away a beautiful 12-piece dinnerware set in a stunning lemon grove print. Made from virtually unbreakable melamine, these plates are perfect for outdoor eating and with such a summery print, it's the perfect set for alfresco dining during the heatwave.
Full details of the set can be seen here.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 27th July and closes at midnight on 27th August 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to win the 12 piece lemon grove dinnerware set as advertised here. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 10 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL