*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
As the Autumn rolls around and that back-to-school feeling sets in, we have the irresistible urge to organise our weekly shopping lists, freezer and food budget. If you want to make the most of that fresh start feeling and get set for September, enter to win our list of 5 purse-friendly cookbooks.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply head to The Happy Foodie Twitter page, follow us and tweet us your top tips for budget cooking with the hashtag #GetSetForSept!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 2nd September 2016 and closes at 23.59 on 11th September 2016 . Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x copy of Eat Well For Less, Mincespiration!, Save with Jame, A Girl Called Jack and The Forager Handbook. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.