** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED **
Looking forward to Stir Up Sunday (Sunday 20th November 2016) this year? We certainly are and will be celebrating by cooking up our Christmas Pudding over on our twitter channel in a #HappyStirUp.
Come along and take part in our #HappyStirUp by tweeting us your top Stir Up tips, sharing photos of your puddings and sharing the festive joy. Tweet us using #HappyStirUp and you'll automatically be entered to win 3 cookbooks to carry you through Christmas, Delia's Happy Christmas, Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook and Nigella Christmas.
What you need to do to win:
- Tweet us anything about your Stir Up Sunday, from your top tips to pictures of your pudding.
- Make sure to tag us @TheHappyFoodie and use the hashtag #HappyStirUp
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 17th November 2016 and closes on Monday 21st November 2016 . Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x copy of Delia's Happy Christmas, Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook and Nigella Christmas. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.