*This competition is now CLOSED*
We're so excited that Nadiya Hussain is releasing a new cookbook this year, Nadiya's British Food Adventure.
To celebrate her new cookbook, we're giving away two tickets to see Nadiya in Conversation with Senior Food Editor at BBC Good Food, Barney Desmazery at the Oxford Playhouse on Wednesday 19th July. For full details on the event, click here.
For your chance to win both tickets, simply answer the question below. (HINT: You can find the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 24th May 2017 and closes on 18th June 2017. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. Entrants must have a Facebook account in order to enter via the competition form provided.
5. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 2x tickets to see Nadiya Hussain Live in Conversation on Wednesday 19th July at the Oxford Playhouse (full details on the event here). No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
7. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
8. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.