**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
To celebrate 100 years since the birth of Roald Dahl, we're giving away 2x tickets to the gruesomely gothic Dinner At The Twits experience. This adults-only immersive experience includes entertainment by Les Enfants Terribles theatre company and a glorious feast prepared by the “culinary deviants” Bompas & Parr to celebrate Roald Dahl's 100th birthday.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. One entry per person. One winner will be selected at random from all entries. The winner will receive 2 standard tickets to Dinner At The Twits; not valid on Friday or Saturday evenings and subject to availability. Full dates, times and FAQs are to be found at www.twitsdinner.com. The show is recommended for over 16s.
4. Entries will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 25 Sept 2016. Winners will be notified within 14 days. All prizes are subject to availability, cannot be resold or transferred and there is no cash alternative. By entering the competition you are confirming you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
5. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
6. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
8. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.