Sarah Rainey's latest book, Six-Minute Showstoppers, came out mere months ago but has fast become our speed-baking bible. Whether you want to whip up a chocolate pudding using just a mug and a microwave, bake a tray of tasty cookies in a matter of minutes, or create a show-stopping celebration cake, Six-Minute Showstoppers has all of the tips, tricks, and time-saving hacks you need.
One of our favourite recipes from the book is Sarah's luxurious Panettone Perdu - a sweet, custardy French toast made with thick slices of fruity panettone. It's the ultimate breakfast indulgence and would make an especially festive Christmas brunch. We love this recipe so much, we're offering you a chance to win two luxury Panettone from artisanal Italian food suppliers Crosta & Mollica along with a copy of Six-Minute Showstoppers so you can try the recipe out at home.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is fill in your details and answer the question below.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident in the United Kingdom.” except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 24th September and closes at midnight on 1st November 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 2 Crosta & Mollica Classic Panettone and a copy of Sarah Rainey’s cookbook Six Minute Showstoppers. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 48 hours of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA