*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Will Beckett and Huw Gott founded the first Hawksmoor restaurant in 2006 in London's Spitalfields. Since then, it has become an institution, with several more sites now open in London, one in Manchester and an upcoming launch in none other than New York. Credited with redefining our concept of the steakhouse, Hawksmoor is synonymous with the best of modern British cooking. Bringing unrivalled insight into Hawksmoor's journey, restaurants and team alongside perfected recipes for all of their classic and best-loved dishes, their new cookbook, Hawksmoor: Restaurants & Recipes will make you drool over page after page of clever, comforting and delicious meat and seafood recipes as well as desserts, cocktails and creative side dishes too.
To celebrate Hawksmoor's latest cookbook, we have teamed up with them to offer one lucky winner a £150 voucher to spend at any Hawksmoor site as well as a copy of the book, so you can recreate the magic at home.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the below question (you can find a handy hint here).
Terms and Conditions of The Happy Foodie Competition:
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Thursday 8th February and closes at midnight on 23rd February. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1 £150 voucher to be redeemed at the Hawksmoor restaurant of their choice and a copy of Hawksmoor: Restaurants & Recipes. Further terms and conditions apply, please see below. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
Additional Terms & Conditions of the Hawksmoor voucher:
1. Advance booking is necessary
2. Vouchers are single use only
3. Expired gift cards cannot be refunded or replaced
4. The voucher will expire at the end of April 2018.