Eat Happy, Melissa Hemsley's first solo cookbook, is every bit as inspiring, creative and tasty as we had expected from one half of our favourite foodie sisters of all time. With page after page of feel-good recipes that are ready in just half an hour and with plenty of handy tips to help you make the most of leftovers and save your time as well as your pennies, we've been cooking from it daily and every recipe has been an absolute delight to make.
To celebrate the release of Eat Happy, we are giving 5 lucky winners a 1 signed copy each of the book plus a lovely Eat Happy tote bag.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter the question below (you can find a handy hint here). Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 30th January and closes at midnight on 1st March. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 5 winners to receive 1 signed copy each of Eat Happy by Melissa Hemsley plus an Eat Happy branded tote bag. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.