*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
We couldn't be more excited about the brand new cookbook from the inimitable Jamie Oliver. In Jamie Cooks Italy, he travels the length and breadth of this beautiful country exploring the food of different regions and meeting inspiring nonnas to bring together a truly inspiring collection of Italian recipes that you can easily master in your own kitchen. From mouth-watering pasta and risotto, to meat and vegetable centrepieces and some seriously tempting desserts, this is the cookbook to help you unlock the secrets of Italian cooking.
To be among the first to receive a copy of this brilliant cookook, enter our competiton to win 1 of 3 copies of the book, and we will ensure it arrives with you on the day of publication.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 27th July and closes at midnight on 3rd August. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 3 winners to each receive one copy of Jamie Cooks Italy. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 3 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL