*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
To celebrate the recent announcement that Claire Ptak, author of the brilliant The Violet Bakery Cookbook will be baking the wedding cake for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's big day, we are offering three lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a copy of the book.
With page after page of tempting bakes fit for a royal, The Violet Bakery Cookbook is a must have baking book, full of all manner of wonderful cakes, biscuits and other sweet treats and the perfect inspiration for your royal wedding street party!
To enter the competition, all you need to do is answer the below question (you can find a hint here). Good luck!
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 29th March and closes at midnight on 29th April 2018. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 3 winners to receive 1 copy each of The Violet Bakery Cookbook. No other cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 3 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received. If you do not claim your prize within 10 days of the Promoter notifying you, a new winner will be selected at random from the other entrants.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL