*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
There's nobody we would trust more than national treasure, Mary Berry to help us master the classics and that's exactly what her latest cookbook, Classic, is designed to do. With everything from a tip-top Tarte Tatin to a brilliant Beef Bourguignon and handy step-by-step instructions to help you get the best result every time, this is a brilliant cookbook to add to your collection, whether you're an avid Mary fan or are jet to discover the wonder that is cooking from her cookbooks!
To celebrate the release of Classic, we are giving away 10 signed copies of the book. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the question below (there's a hint for you here). Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands), with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Thursday 25th January and closes at midnight on 25th February. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 10 winners to receive 1 signed copy each of Classic by Mary Berry. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. 1 winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.