*THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED*
THE HAPPY FOODIE FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2) This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter or any of its group companies (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
3) Entries must be received by 25th June 2019, 23:30GMT (closing date). Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) To enter, complete the Happy Foodie Authors and Cookbooks survey in full and agree to be entered in the draw at the end of the questions. Provide contact email address so we can contact winners.
6) All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 25th June 2019. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
7) The prize is one Dualit 88910 hand blender set (RRP £84.99) and one copy of Mary Berry's Quick Cooking, Georgina Hayden's Taverna and Rukmini Iyer's The Roasting Tin. The prize must be taken before 30th Junly2019 23:30GMT. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8) Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
9) The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date (i.e. by 30th June 2019). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11) Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
12) The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13) These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14) The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.