Job Description – The Happy Foodie video producer / YouTube channel manager
We are looking for a talented freelance video producer to work on The Happy Foodie YouTube channel on a short-term contract. This full time, two-month contract will give the right candidate an exciting opportunity to help shape and grow our fledgling channel and to transform our video output across all social media.
- Input into editorial strategy for The Happy Foodie YouTube channel and for video content across other social media channels.
- Take responsibility for weekly video publishing schedule.
- Manage production of all video content for The Happy Foodie YouTube channel and other social channels.
- Implement collaborations with YouTube content creators.
- Use YouTube analytics to report on channel performance and inform commissioning strategy.
Experience / qualities
- You will a minimum of three years’ experience as a video producer, with particular experience of producing compelling content for YouTube and other social media.
- You will have experience of delivering successful collaborations with YouTubers and of working with high profile talent.
- You will understand how to grow a foodie community on YouTube and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in UK foodie YouTube channels.
- You will be familiar with YouTube Analytics and be able to use data to inform your video production strategy.
- You will be able to work independently and be comfortable managing your own schedule to deliver video content on time and to budget.
- Editing will not be central to your role, but it is important that you are able to use editing software when necessary.
- You will be able to work with a wide range of stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- You will be totally obsessed with food, and full of brilliant creative ideas to bring that passion to life on-screen.
To register your interest in the position, please DM us on Twitter with your contact details.