Fruit Salad with Sweet Tahini Sauce
- 1kg fresh fruit, whatever takes your fancy; for example...
- 2 bananas
- 2 kiwis
- 2 apples
- a handful of grapes
- 1 punnet of berries
- For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp oil (olive, rape, coconut, sunflower - whatever oil you like)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- a pinch of ground ginger (optional)
- a pinch of sea salt (optional)
- a few tablespoons cold water (optional)
Mix the dressing ingredients together.
Peel and chop the bananas and kiwis. Core the apples and pears and cut into bite-size pieces. Take the grapes off their stalks.
Put all the fruit into a bowl. Stir the dressing, pour it over the fruit, and mix gently.