Butternut Squash, Pea, Broccoli and Kale Puree
Butternut Squash, Pea, Broccoli and Kale Puree From Annabel’s 25th anniversary New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g peeled butternut squash, diced
- 350ml unsalted or weak vegetable stock
- 100g broccoli florets
- 40g trimmed kale leaves, washed
- 50g frozen peas
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the onion and squash and sauté for 1 minute, then add the stock.
3. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli, kale and peas and simmer for a further 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
5. Puree in a blender until smooth. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.