**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED** Phew! Hasn't 2016 just raced by? To celebrate a year of delicious recipes, mouthwatering cookbooks and new foodie trends we're giving away our 10 Best Cookbooks of 2016 to one lucky winner PLUS a 22cm Le Creuset Classic Cast Iron Casserole in Volcanic finish too! Now that would be a nice way to start 2017.
For your chance to win the lot in time for Christmas, all you have to do is answer the question below (HINT: You can find the answer here).
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 6th December 2016 and closes at 11.00am on Friday 16th December 2016. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x Foolproof Cooking, 1x Good + Simple, 1x 26 Grains, 1x SymmetryBreakfast, 1x Rick Stein's Long Weekends, 1x Fresh India, 1x Super Food Family Classics, 1x Nadiya's Kitchen, 1x Flavour and 1x Le Creuset Classic Cast Iron Casserole 22cm in Volcanic. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 days of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If you are selected and fail to reply within 2 days, another winner will be chosen. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.