To celebrate the beginning of Autumn and the return of hot chocolate, porridge and stew all enjoyed in thick, woollen socks, we've gathered up three of our favourite cookbooks that inspire hygge, a Danish word that loosely translates to a feeling of comfort and cosiness.
To win a copy of 26 Grains, Carneval and The Modern Preserver PLUS a copy of The Book of Hygge, all you have to do is visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel and leave a comment on our Cookbooks to Inspire Hygge video with how you achieve hygge in your cooking or eating.
Head over to our YouTube channel to enter now. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 27th September 2016 and closes at 23.59 on Sunday 30th October 2016. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for 1 winner to receive 1x copy of 26 Grains, 1x copy Carneval, 1x copy The Modern Preserver 1x copy The Book of Hygge. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 14 days of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. Three winners will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.