Stuck for a Mother's Day gift idea? Not to worry! The Hemsley sisters, Jasmine and Melissa, have put together a handpicked Mother's Day Gift Guide bursting with buys your foodie mum is bound to love.
1. The Art Of Eating Well: Our first book is all about getting started on the path to eating well, and it makes the perfect kitchen companion to our new book Good + Simple!
2. Netherton Foundry Garden Slow Cooker: Your Mum may already have an electric slow cooker, but as it’s coming into Spring, this charcoal-based garden slow cooker is a wonderful way to start cooking outdoors and make the most of our, fingers crossed, warmer months. This traditional Cast Iron pot can also be used with an electric base, and it's perfect for our Slow Cooked ‘No Fry’ Chicken Curry and Slow Cooked Smoky Apple Pulled Pork. And of course, when it comes to making our Bone Broth this makes it an absolute cinch!
3. Rustic Wooden Chopping Board: A beautiful solid wood chopping board that doubles up as a cheese board or serving platter. Great for passing around our Cucumber and Smoked Salmon Canapés, Sri Lankan Squash Croquettes and Multiseed Crackers with a Miso and Aubergine or Spicy Turmeric and Red Lentil Dip. You can even get it engraved for an added personal touch!
4. Falcon Enamelware Bake Set: High quality, durable baking trays with a simple and classic design, this set has all your mum needs to get started on our Courgette and Cannellini Bean Lasagne, Chicken Comfort Pie and Creamy Carrot Bake. Perfect oven-to-table ware and a beautiful addition to a picnic too.
5. H + H Spiralizer: One of our absolute kitchen essentials and wonderful for making quick and simple meals, from our Beetroot Feta Cake or Tangle Salad with Ginger and Anchovette Dressing to DIY Noodle Pots and Apple Spaghetti.
6. Ceramic Ginger Grater: For the Mum who’s got all the kitchen gadgets – this ceramic grater makes a lovely addition to her kitchen kit. Use it to grate fresh ginger and turmeric root to make our Pep-Up Tea, Squash and Ginger Soup with Lemony Coriander Oil or our own Mum’s Beef Sinigang. Works on garlic, horseradish and fresh wasabi root too.
7. Klean Kanteen Bottle / Food Canister: A stylish and sleek vacuum insulated bottle or food canister that will keep hot food hot and cold food cold! Great for taking anything from our Summer Minestrone Soup to a Chicory Bullet with Cinnamon on-the-go all year round.
8. A month’s supply of Riverford Veg Boxes: Make it a ‘Mother’s Month’ and get her set up with some top-quality, organic produce from Riverford – delivered straight to her door, every week for the month of March!
9. H+H Avo Apron + Beet Tea Towel: Add a splash of colour to your mum's kitchen with a bold and beautiful Avo Apron (inspired by our Avo Lime Cheesecake from The Art Of Eating Well) and a bright and cheerful Beet Tea Towel (celebrating the range of colours in our Beetroot + Goat’s Cheese Terrine). Part of an H+H collaboration with Reflect & Repeat.